Our team is dedicated to connecting people to find employment and training opportunities. Sign up for employment support through the Case Management Program.
To support you in your search for employment or to help you find educational and training opportunities for a new career, we invite you to meet with our bilingual case managers, or schedule an appointment with one of our volunteer employment counselors. Once you are registered in our program, our team can:
- Assist with completing a job application and writing a resume and cover letter
- Share information about online job postings, job training services, and other employment related support
- Assist with setting up an email or LinkedIn account
- Coach and train on how to handle a job interview
- Provide guidance about identifying interests and locating educational or training programs, including applying for partial or full scholarships
- Grant access to our employment counseling hub during client services hours, including computer, telephone, printer, fax, scanner, copy machine