As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we have worked in partnership with our donor community to build a sustainable $4.4 million budget from diverse funding sources. We have earned a four-star rating from Charity Navigator, their highest rating. We are proud of our high quality organizations and programs, and our recent recognitions include:
▪ January, 2019, CEO Cheryl Paddack received the Heart of Marin Excellence in Leadership award.
▪ January, 2020, CEO Cheryl Paddack received the KPIX Jefferson Award.
▪ July, 2019, CFO Vanshika Nachnani received North Bay Business Journal’s CFO Recognition Award.
▪ April, 2020, NMCS received a 2020 Outstanding Child Abuse Prevention Award by The Marin Child Abuse Prevention Council.
▪ 2017 through 2020, NMCS Early Child Development Program received Marin Quality Counts Consortia’s Mastering High Quality Standards Certificates.
NMCS Financial Statements for Year Ending June 30, 2020
NMCS Financial Statements for Year Ending June 30, 2019
NMCS Financial Statements for Year Ending June 30, 2018
NMCS Form 990 – FY20
NMCS Form 990 – FY19
NMCS Annual Report 2019-20
NMCS Annual Report 2018-19
NMCS Program Info 2017/18