Amplify your Impact by making a gift today and help NMCS serve our community!
North Marin Community Services has been working in the community for 48 years, but we have never seen this level of demand for services.
If you can help our neighbors in need, here is how your gift can be used:
- $3,200 can fill the gap to help one low income child to participate in our youth enrichment program.
- $1,600 can keep a family in their home, and provide stability and security through an emergency rental assistance payment.
- $500 can provide one week of funding for our weekly food pantry program.
- $135 can provide one mental health therapy session to a person experiencing depression, isolation, or illness.
- $50 can provide funds for emergency financial support and help pay a client’s utility bill.