THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Contributors of all kind are appreciated and make our services available to more than 5,500 youth, adults, seniors, and families, with an emphasis on those in need. There are many ways to give your time, your ideas, and your financial support. We invite you to give as an individual, family, business, service club, congregation, neighborhood, school, or other community group.
Here are some ways you can contribute to North Marin Community Services:
- Holiday Share & Toy Drive
- Read or share your special talent or skill with children
- Help our chef in the kitchen or garden
- Host a Party with a Purpose
- Become a Sponsor
- Canned Food Drive. We seek canned goods to distribute to our clients ongoing and during Holiday Share. Please contact jmoeller@northmarincs.
org if you would like to conduct a canned food drive. We collect canned foods or other non-perishable foods particularly proteins like tuna, chicken, beans, peanut butter, canned veggies & fruits, soups, whole grain low sugar cold cereals, and other healthy foods.
- Provide academic support in after school homework club
- Share your creativity in the Art Sutdio
- Become a tour docent or greeter
- Represent us at a community or fundraising event
- Activate Your Group
- Attend an Event
- Donate Items
- Choose NMCS on AmazonSmile
- Join our Legacy Society
- Become a Board Member